Friday 31 January 2014

Things I'm currently loving...


Le Roche Possay Hyrdaphase Intense Moisturiser at €22.00

As recommended by amodelrecommends and it does not disappoint! I have been using it day and night for a few days now and I love it.
Full review to follow.


The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner at €10.95 (pictured left) Lush Tea Tree Water Toner at €10 (ish) (pictured right)

Two new toners here and both are a success. They both work great on my combination skin, they have both really helped clear up my skin and I have noticed a visible improvement in about a month. To think I used to skip toner altogether! Imagine! 


Matte Lip Products, Sleek Matte Me in 435 Petal at €5.99 (Pictured left) and Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in 205 Elusive at €11.20 (pictured right)

Its amazing to me I bought two lip products in one boots.com order, as I'm not that into lip products but here we find ourselves. I love a matte lip. I think it is easier to wear a matte lip because it give a hint of colour without drawing attention to your lips, no big wet slippery looking lips for me. My lips can't pull off shine, they just aren't nice enough! 
The Sleek offering is a bit drying, so more lip scrub and Nuxe Rêve de Meil please. The Revlon is nice but its €11.20. Scandalous. The Clinique originals are €20. Revlon is a bit of a rip off here. Also the minty smell is a bit off putting (a seven year old wouldn't let me kiss her goodbye because it smelled bad she said! If it scares small children...).



Chanel Nail Varnish at €22.50 in 573 Accessoire (pictured left) and 583 Taboo (pictured right)

I am ready to faint at the price of these nail polishes, lets be honest it's madness. The finish is beautiful and the colour range is amazing. Accessorie is a deep burgundy red brown. Taboo is a beautiful dark purple with fine shimmer running through it. However, they chip like crazy. I mean paint your nails go to bed, wake up in the morning and they will have chipped!

Those are the beauty items that I'm currently loving. Out of all of the above The Body Shop Aloe Toner is the best bang for my buck so that makes it my top love I suppose! What are you currently loving? Any good cheapies out there that won't break the bank?


No comments:

Post a Comment