Monday 12 May 2014

RIMMEL SCANDALEYES EYE SHADOW STICKS IN NEW SHADES


I'm all about the no fuss, quick swipe and go product.  I really like the concept of stick/crayon eye shadows, colour them on, blend with fingers and go.  Although the highend brands offer all different colours, shades and finishes, the highstreet has been a little slower on the uptake.  Much to my delight last week I spotted new shades had been added to the Rimmel Scandaleyes eye shadow stick range.  Previously bullet proof beige and bad girl bronze were the only two shades that were up my street.



I did a little whoop however when I saw the new shades up close.  They have added a matte beige, a matte dark brown, a taupe and a white.  I picked up the 015 trespassing taupe and 011 bluffing.  Trespassing taupe is a dark matte taupe.  Bluffing is a metallic rose tinted bronze with a shimmer running through it.  I love the taupe as a crease shade for some definition.  These are great for looking like you have done some fancy blending moves and made an effort when time is short.  As usual I do have to wear a primer with these, as my eyelids are super oily.  I'm going to pick up the dark matte brown as soon as I see it again.  These get a big thumbs up from me.  You can check them out here.    





No comments:

Post a Comment