Wednesday 16 April 2014

TRAVEL MAKE-UP BAG WEEKEND AWAY



This is what I took away with me for a weekend away with my family.  I took my beloved Paul & Joe 'filofax' style make up bag with me, it is just so pretty, but it is a bit bulky for handbag use so I don't get as much use out of it as I would have liked.  We weren't going to do much while we were away except go for dinner one evening.  This make up bag covers the everyday simple make up look, with a few bits to make it a little more sophisticated for the evening.



Looking at the pictures most of these are staples for me that I wouldn't be without.  I know they work and I will go back to them time and time again.  I tend not to go for things when I'm away from home, in case I don't have the products on hand that I need to remedy any mishaps.



  • Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser
  • Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
  • YSL Touche Eclait
  • Anastasia Brow Wizz
  • Kiko Eyebrow Designer
  • Urban Decay quad
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Rimmel Scandeleye Eyeliner in black
  • YSL Babydoll mascara
  • Kiko eyelash curlers
  • Rimmel blush in Santa Rose
  • Nars blush in Super Orgasm
  • Urban Decay Revolutionary Lipstick in Naked
  • Mac Viva Galm IV
  • Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder 
  • Mac 219 and 217 eye shadow brushes
  • Real Techniques Buffing brush
  • Zoeva Sheer cheek brush


Let me know what you take away with you in your travel make up bag?  If you have a blog post I would love to check it out, please leave me a link in the comments below.  I really hope everyone is having a great day.  



No comments:

Post a Comment