Saturday 5 April 2014

TARTE HAS LANDED!

Images from QVC.co.uk

If you haven't heard of US cosmetics brand Tarte by now I'd be surprised.  Once only available in the US, Tarte has finally launched in UK and Ireland through QVC, and not a moment too soon either.  Recently Sephora.com has started shipping to the UK, which also means to Ireland thanks to Parcel Motel.


The Tarte Amazonian Clay blushers have got a lot of love in the blogging kingdom for a while now, famed for being seriously pigmented and having an eminence lasting power.  While I like blusher, I'm not sure if I can bothered to have it shipped all the way from UK/USA.  Pictured above are the bits from Tarte that do get my beauty taste buds salivating.  The Amazionan Clay Sultry Sunset Eyeshadow Palette, the Amazonian Butter Lipstick trio, the Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation with brush, and the Amazonian Clay Full Cover Airbrush Powder and brush.  

The Amazonian Clay blushers aren't available as of yet on QVC.co.uk, which is a bit of a bummer because as far as I can tell they are the main attractions of the Tarte show.  As I am trying to be more frugal at the moment it was all I could do to stop myself going onto Sephora.com and ordering all of the above plus a blusher.  However, I have decided to wait until the dust settles from the stampede, read/watch the reviews, wait until QVC is stocking the blushers, and then decide what I need.  Sensible, sensible I know!  

I really like the look of these products and their website promotes them as being healthy, eco-friendly and cruelty free, with no nasty ingredients.  You can read all about it here if you like.  I can't wait to hear what the beauty lovers this side of the pond make of the Tarte range and to get my hands on it too!  

Please let me know if you have picked up anything from Tarte and what you have thought about it so far?  What do you like the look of and what's going on your shopping list from the range?  It is a little overcast here today, but lovely for a stroll and I hope everyone is having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment