Monday 7 April 2014

WET N WILD HAUL


I have been dying to get my hands on some of the Wet n Wild offerings since I heard they were coming to Dunnes Stores back in January.  I went in a few times to avail, until yesterday.  They had everything in stock as well jackpot.  I wanted everything, but I settled for the bits above.  
After reading some reviews last night, I didn't do too bad either.  The grand total for everything above came to about €25, I mean it's just so cheap!

I got a blusher in E831E pearlscent pink for €4.49.  It is peach-pink with flecks of gold running through it.  It's claimed that it is a dupe for Nars orgams.  I'm really excited to try this.  The eyeshadow trios come in at €4.49 and I picked up E335 silent treatment and E380B walking on eggshells.  Walking on eggshells is apparently a dupe for three famous Mac eyeshadows, shroom (top), cork (middle), and naked lunch (bottom).  The 8 colour palette is Comfort Zone, which is a everyday wearable neutral palette, another must have.  The Megalast nail polish comes in a beautiful bottle which feels much more expensive then the €2.99 price tag.  I got a classic red in E2143 I red a good book.  The Megalast range is supposed to be the best of Wet n Wild nail polish offerings, and they did have some beautiful neutral and pastel colours, perfect for spring.  I hope the formula lives up to its reputation so I can go and buy 9 more shades!  Lastly I picked up a lipstick in E907C mauve outta here.  There isn't a name to this particular lipstick line printed on the packaging, but I can tell you now these are matte lipsticks.  This is mauve/berry coloured and probably better for winter, but I wanted to go for something different from my usual pink or peachy-pink.


I can't wait to slap these on my face and test them out, you better believe full reviews will follow!  The addition of another budget makeup brand to the highstreet fills me with delight (in case you can't tell I'm excited!), especially one that is so highly recommend.

What do you think of Wet n Wild?  Do you think that it is over hyped on our side of the pond because it wasn't available here before?  What are you dying to try from them?  I really hope everyone is having a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment