Friday 21 March 2014

FREE WITH PURCHASE LA ROCHE POSAY TRAVEL ESSENTIALS


Free with purchase are the three word every beauty lover wants to hear.  This latest offering from La Roche Posay, which I received when I repurchased their Hydraphase Light moisturiser, is pretty good, it got me quite excited on the way home!
 It contains, A 50ml Physiological Micellar Solution, a 50ml Thermal Spring Water, a 15ml Hydreane BB cream, a 5ml Cicaplast, and a 5ml Anthelois XL 50+ SPF.  Apart from the water in can (which I do not understand for the life me why? why? why?) I really like this little kit.  The two 5mls should really have been 15mls for the sake of good form but overall it's a great way to trial a few of LRP bits.  I'm already on my way to go buy and buy a full size Cicaplast baume B5.  It is essentially a soothing moisturiser, it has worked wonders on these angry dry patches I have on the inside of my arms and on my stomach.  It has been the only moisturiser that I have tried that has worked and I'm sold, my boyfriend even noticed the patches were looking much better.  Actually I might get two...

If you are thinking of picking up any LRP products do it soon and get yourself a little extra treat, and its the perfect handbag size kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment