Monday 10 February 2014

A little Kiko


Here are a few things I picked up from kikocosmetics.eu. Sorry about the bad lighting in the picture, the sun was not playing ball at all this morning.


I originally wanted to try out the long lasting stick eyeshadow pencils (crayons, pencils, sticks? I dunno..) after hearing Amelia from Liana Beauty talk about them. So I went and ordered six (I have a problem). 



I really want to get into cream eyeshadows. Mainly for the lasting power they give as my lids tend to get oily through out the day and products tend to rub off. Maybelline do amazing cream eyeshadow at an affordable price. They come in pot form and can be a little messy to apply and I'm looking for a quick, no mess, swipe and go product. Let me know if such a product is out there in an actual shop so I can run out and get it!  From Kiko I ordered numbers 04, 05, 06, 07, 35 and 37.




I also picked up their Dark Heroine face brush (€7.90). I thought this would be great for my handbag make up bag for touch ups on the go as it's double ended. The quality feels ok, I'll update after some serious testing. I got a clear brow gel (€7.20), to see if this can tame my unruly bows without flaking. Lastly I ordered an eyelash curlers. Another recommendation from Amelia, she said the are similar to famous Shu Uemura ones. At €5.90 they are a hell of a lot cheaper too. 




I'm keen to put these babies to the test and see what they can do. I will do a review of each when I've used them enough to test their metal. If your going to order from Kiko be warned even though the shipping is cheap it is so slow. I mean 2 weeks and 3 days slow. There is only one shipping option so we'll just have to grin and bear it. If you have tried any Kiko things please give me your thoughts/views/opinions and recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment