Sunday 16 February 2014

Question: if all your make up disappeared what would you repurchase?



This question has been doing the rounds for a bit and I thought it would be a good way of deciding what make up products are essential to me.  Having a make up
addiction means I rarely reach for the same product two days in a row.  lt's difficult for me to come to the end of make up when it's in rotation so often.  That makes it hard to distinguish what I actually need need in my stash.  So here it is my ideal make up kit.




Foundation/Base: Laura Mercier Silk Crème foundation & Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted moisturiser.

Concealer: YSL Touché Eclait (under eye) & Collection 2000 Lasting perfection concealer

Eyebrows: Anastasia Brow Wizz & Kiko eyebrow designer

Eyes: Maybelline colour tattoo in on & on bronze & Rimmel Scandeleyes eyeliners
Mascara: YSL effect faux cils

Bronzer: Soap & Glory Solar Powder

Blusher: Nars in Super Orgasm

Highlighter: Soap & Glory Glow all out

Powder: Bourjois Healthy balence & Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Dim light

Lips: Nuxe rêve de meil & Mac in Crème Cup




If you have answered this question link below to your blog because I love seeing what other people's favourite products are.  You can also let me know below.  Is there anything I'm missing? 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment