Thursday 6 February 2014

Bargain Buy Under €5: Essence Express Dry Drops


Hello hello. Today I am bringing you a manicure and nail art essential for under a fiver. I constantly struggle with waiting
for nail polish to dry, I am a fidgety soul by nature. This annoying leads to a smudged nail (or two ggrr!). It's so hard to removed the smudged polish without disturbing the other painted nails.

Enter essence express dry drops. Place a drop on each nail and in under two minutes my nails are bone dry, success! The consistancey of this is like water and it does tend to bleed on to the surrounding skin but this can easily be wiped clean with a cotton bud, also it dries clear so this isn't really an issue I feel. It works so well to dry a layered nail like a solid colour as a base with a glitter on top. These can take AGES to dry naturally but not with this bad boy in your kit. For nail art it works a treat, it allows designs to dry without smudging them and then a clear topcoat can be applied without fear of dragging and smudging the design.

At €2.49 it's great price for a fantastic product. I haven't seen a similar or comparable product any where else either. Let me know if you have, as I'd like to try it out. I have repurchased it time and time again and will continue to do so. Well done essence on this little gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment