Friday 28 February 2014

FEBUARY FAVOURITES



Kiko Eyebrow Designer:  I only got this at the start if the month but I have used it everyday this month.  I have dedicated an entire post to it here.  The applicator is really interesting two brushes

in one concept.  This has great holding power for lightweight gel.  I really like it.

Smashbox Brow Tech To Go:  I got this awhile ago and I have used it on and off since.  It's really handy because it has a gel and a small mascara wand on the top.  I went back to it because it's a little lighter than my natural brow colour which means if I get a little heavy handed I don't end up looking like I have drawn my brows on with a black sharpie.

Soap & Glory Clean On Me:  This is the first shower/bath product from S&G that I have tried, even though that's what they are famous for, I have a fair few favourites amoung their cosmetic offerings.  This has a lovely scent and lathers up well.  It almost smells a bit like Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle, which is no bad thing in my book.  I'm definitely going to buy the full size of this.  I have also picked up more shower/bath products from S&G to try.

Charles Worthington Split End Protector:  This is to be applied on to ends of wet hair to repair and protect them.  My ends are light and dry and I really feel like this has strengthened and improved the condition of the ends of my hair.  It's only a 50ml tube but only the smallest amount is required so it will last.  I feel this puts weight back into the ends of my hair. 

Tony & Guy Heat Protectant Spray:  Even though I only use the cold setting on my hair dryer (if I use it at all, I'm so afraid of frying my hair), I still wanted a heat protectant.  I picked this one up on a whim.  It adds volume to my hair and helps my natural waves from forming without frizz.  I even use this when I'm not blow drying my hair.  It's lightweight and doesn't make my hair feel crispy.

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Solutions Shampoo & Conditioner:  All part of my hair are kick this month.  They definitely made my hair softer and more manageable.

La Roche Possay Hydraphase Insensive:  This has been my main moisturiser for day and night for the past month.  It is so light in texture when it comes out of the tube it is almost like foam.  Even with its light texture this doesn't scrimp on the hydration.  It keeps my combination skin hydrated all day, without making me feel greasy.  It makes a great base for underneath makeup too.  I do still want to get a richer night cream but this will stay as my day moisturiser.




I know this is really late but I don't think they are too Valentines Day themed below are the flowers I got.




No comments:

Post a Comment